Covid 19 is still at the forefront of our minds nearly two years after the initial outbreak. Whether you’re vaccinated or unvaccinated doesn’t seem to matter. We are still vulnerable. This can cause a lot of fear and even terror for some.
The good news is, there are natural options to help you avoid, or even if you contract the virus.
Let’s start with a quick reminder for boosting immunity and then I’ll jump into what you can have on hand to help you if you do get sick.
Top supplements to keep your immune system strong:
- Vitamin D3 (as directed – usually 5,000 IU daily during cold and flu season)
- Vitamin C (as directed – usually 1,000 mgs daily unless you experience loose stools, then reduce or suspend)
- Zinc (as directed on label)
- Quercetin (as directed on label)
- Elderberry (as directed on label)
Please visit my dispensary https://us.fullscript.com/welcome/infinitehealth if you need a safe source of practitioner-grade supplements.
- Sleep 8-10 hours every night
- Stay hydrated (½ your weight in ounces of clean water daily)
- Wash your hands at each change of location
- Eat healthy at least 90% of the time
- Stay connected to people to keep your mental state strong (zoom and phone can be used if you’re uncomfortable gathering)
If you feel like you’re getting sick, be proactive. Get help right away. If you prefer a natural route to restoring your health, I highly recommend using homeopathy.
Homeopathy is one of the most powerful, proven natural therapies for both acute and chronic care. It’s been around for over 200 years and has no side effects if taken properly. I experienced severe covid 19 symptoms myself and can tell you the turnaround time was quick once I got help — about 4 days (yes, I do need help with my own health sometimes!).
- Arsenicum album – This remedy is often used as an immune booster during cold and flu season. It’s recommended to take one dose a month from Fall to Spring.
- Aconite – The hallmarks of this remedy are sudden onset of symptoms, high fever, chills, and early-stage upper respiratory infections.
- Bryonia – If you have a dry painful cough where you must hold your chest while coughing, Bryonia can help. It’s also good for irritability when sick and a splitting headache that’s worse with movement.
Higher potencies are helpful for acute illnesses, but any potency will do in a pinch. I recommend taking every four hours within a 24-hour period, but do not interrupt sleep to take a dose. The body heals best when it rests.
Remember: Homeopathic remedies cover a wide variety of symptoms so don’t be alarmed if you see a particular symptom that doesn’t fit your symptom picture.
Where can you get your remedies? If you prefer to buy single remedies, try Amazon.
Arsenicum album single – https://amzn.to/3ItG82M
Aconite single – https://amzn.to/3drnYAn
Bryonia single – https://amzn.to/3rKlOnK
Accident and emergency kit (18 remedies) – https://amzn.to/3GhVcyu
First Aid emergency kit (50 remedies) – https://a2zhomeopathy.com/Homeopathy_Kits/First_Aid_Emergency__Kit/index.html
Home and first aid kits (most popular remedies of 2020) – https://www.hahnemannlabs.com/cgi-bin/start.cgi/hahnemannlabs.com/home-first-aid-kit.html
If I can be of any help to you during this difficult time, please let me know. It’s always my pleasure to serve you.