Naturopathy builds a bridge between where you are now with your health and where you want to go. It’s the roadmap to your desired destination, and the way you get there is by making better choices for yourself today. For your life to look different, then you must do something different. Naturopathy is about food, lifestyle, stress management, proper rest, healthy relationships, and emotional balance. If you’d like help making better choices RIGHT NOW, schedule your free conversation with me here.
Do you have…
- Acute Conditions
- Chronic Conditions
- Digestive Issues
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Mental, Emotional, or Physical Pain
- Sleep Disturbances
- Stress, Overwhelm or Worry a lot
- Women’s Health Issues
My program is for women who:
- Are done trying to do everything on their own and are ready to make profound changes in their lives.
- Want to work with someone who will hold a safe space where they can share their struggles and learn how to move forward in a way that feels right for them.
- Are ready to give themselves permission to be the creator of their future.
- Strive to be the best version of themselves but often get lost to the needs and the care of others.
- Want to feel heard, appreciated, and valued.
- Are ready to give themselves permission to speak their truth rather than deferring to the opinions of others.
- Want to shed the constant burden of seriousness and feel more lighthearted.
- Are interested in natural solutions for their health but get lost in the overwhelming amount of available information.
- Want to understand why every time they try something new, the results are temporary.
- Are ready to exchange frustration for emotional freedom.
- Want to communicate honestly and stop losing themselves in people-pleasing.
- Are willing to take a hard look at the choices they’ve made, let them go, and move forward with grace and ease.
- Want a place to feel welcomed, loved, and accepted for who they are.
- Want to improve their relationships without sacrificing themselves.
- Are hard on themselves. They struggle with self-love, self-compassion, and self-care.
- Want to embrace their femininity without giving up their fierceness.
The 1:1 Coaching program includes…
Dietary and lifestyle changes
Herbal remedies and other dietary supplements
Working with a Naturopath has many benefits. It’s a more personal experience because we spend time getting to know our clients to determine their individual needs. A treatment plan is tailored to the client and considers every aspect of their lives: mental, emotional, and physical.
Naturopathy is complementary to modern medicine and is also a less expensive alternative to conventional healthcare. There are also no side effects associated with natural therapies making it a safe and dependable choice for clients.
I commit to:
- Listen to everything you say and reflect what I’m hearing back to you so you can hear it too
- Empower you to make changes based on your needs and desires
- Hold the space for you when things get real and give you time to process what you’re experiencing
- Challenge you to always be your best, highest self
- Give you my full attention and support as you transform your life into the one you’re dreaming of rather than the one you’ve been settling for
- Being your guide and confidante and creating a safe space for your self-discovery
- Providing gentle course correction to keep you moving forward towards the life you aspire to
- Helping you to rediscover YOU!