Most women have experienced some type of hormonal imbalance in their life. Whether it’s PMS, perimenopause or menopause, chances are you’ve dealt with hormonal imbalance.
- Uncontrollable food cravings (chocolate anyone?)
- Mood swings
- Irritability or downright angry outbursts
- Tired all the time and need caffeine to keep going
- Can’t get to sleep or wake between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.
- Exhausted between 1:00 and 4:00 p.m.
- Wake up feeling tired
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Low or no sex drive
- Hot flashes and/or night sweats
- Feeling scattered or forgetful
- Excessive worrying, anxiety, or depression
- And the dreaded “muffin top”
And if you’re like most women, you’ve been taught to believe you have to deal with it. That it’s just a fact of life.
Does this sound familiar?
- Gaining weight is just something that happens when you get older
- It’s normal to feel bloated around your period
- Once you have kids, say goodbye to flat abs
- Hormonal symptoms are hereditary
- Low sex drive is part of the aging process
Or the well-meant advice that’s not very helpful:
- All your labs came back normal – you’re fine
- You just need to be more organized
- Stop eating so much and try exercising more
- You don’t need to worry about your hormones until menopause
- Or my personal favorite … It’s all in your head
So, what’s the answer?
When functioning normally, the job of hormones is to regulate our inner workings and create a happy place. When balanced, our hormones help us experience good health and promote feelings of well-being.
According to Dr. Sara Gottfried, “When your hormones are balanced you are energetic. You bounce out of bed in the morning, ready to take on the day. Your mind is sharp, and you’re able to focus on the task at hand. When a stressful situation arises, you deal with it and move on, without feeling like you need a drink or a good yell. Sleep is easy and restorative.”
And isn’t that what we all want? To feel balanced, happy and be able to manage stress with ease?
That’s exactly what you’ll get with this scientifically proven method to optimize hormones at any age developed by Dr. Sara Gottfried, a Harvard physician.
The good news is this state of being is possible. Through my training with Dr. Sara, creator of the Hormone Cure, as well as a decade’s worth of practicing in the field of women’s health, I can help you get to the heart of the matter, help you rebalance your hormones and get your life back.
Ready To Get Started?
Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
Still Not Sure?
Schedule a Free Discovery Session Here.